Coming right up!
Trivia: She Bop was included on the Filthy Fifteen list (made by the PMRC) that led to the creation of the Parental Advisory sticker [x]. Other songs on the list include Prince’s Darling Nikki and AC/DC’s Let Me Put My Love into You. Oo-er.
Wow, somebody noticed that page, yay c:
My song list page is a whole page of its own. To make it:
- When the ‘customise’ part of your blog, under Pages, click +Add a new page (or something similarly named);
- I just manually write them in and format them as I go along, with my whole ARTIST - Song Name (Year) format that I do for everything;
- Then, I put a link to the post afterwards.
A link in [x] is because I type [x] and then hyperlink the x, adding the link to where I want (the chain symbol in the editor)
So it ends up like:
- Type [x]
- Choose where I want to link it to, let’s say, http://katswhiskers.tumblr.com (cheeky me)
- select the x, and click the hyperlink button (it’s to the right of the insert picture symbol)
- Add the hyperlink in the pop up box that appears, press the green +Insert button
- your link now works! Like this [x]
I hope that’s helpful. Message again if you need more help - if you do it off anon I can help you in more detail, or direct to to my personal blog :)
I just started this because I love the music.
It’s magic to know other people do too!
This deserves a slightly epileptic Freddie Mercury fist pump.
Please, request a tune to celebrate! Show how awesome your music taste is to 299 other people :D
Thanks for following!